Farm-Based Education Conference.
November 3rd - November 5th, 2011
Location: Shelburne Farms, Vermont
Enjoy three days of field trips, workshops, panel discussions, networking time
with friends and colleagues, inspiring success stories, evening entertainment,
hearty local food and fun, and of course, new knowledge to take back to your
farm education programs. We hope you’ll join us!
The 5th Farm-Based Education Conference will bring together nearly 200 farm-based education practitioners, partners, and community leaders including farmers, teachers, non-formal educators, philanthropists, chefs, historians, land conservationists, journalists, health care specialists, and food system and farm advocates.
Past conference workshops include:
- Experiential Education and its Role on the Farm
- Farm and School Collaboration: Programs on the Farm and in the Classroom
- Challenges and Solutions to Running a Successful Farm Camp
- Business Planning for Farm-Based Education
- Effective Interpretation for Self-Guided Visitors
- Successful Farm-Based Education Models and Programs
This event was tagged with:
Event type: Local Events